1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. The collection and use of personal information constitute an integral part of our daily business activity, whereby we intend to provide the best services and products to our visitors.
1.3. This Policy applies only to our online activities and is valid for visitors to our website with regards to the information that they shared and/or collect in forexwick.com. This Policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
1.4. This Policy applies a range of privacy-related terms, among others the listed definitions are:
- “Consent” shall mean intentional, unambiguous and freely given permission of the visitor to process the data relating to him or her;
- “Encryption” shall mean the method whereby the data (irrespectively of its form and format) is converted to an encoded version which can be subsequently decoded by the persons having an access and decryption key;
- “Processing” shall mean an action or a set of actions, performed on personal data or personal information whether or not by automated means;
- “Third party” shall mean any legal or natural person, public authority, body or agency which are authorized to request an access to or process personal data under our authority or in cases prescribed by law;
- “Personal Data or Personal Information” shall mean any information related to an identified or identifiable visitor of the website;
- “Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”)” shall mean a cryptographically secured protocol, used for the secured connection and transmission of data;
- “PCI Data Security Standard (“PCI”)” shall mean a self-regulatory system that provides an enforceable security standard for payment card data which also covers a compulsory application of the security assessments and violations’ detection.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION: TYPES AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
2.1. The personal information of the visitor is collected in two possible ways, namely manual and via the automated means. The data, collected manually means that the visitor takes all reasonable steps in the provision of the particular information or a document.
2.2. The Policy sets the following types of personal data to be acquired from a visitor prior to and in the course of business relations between visitor and us:
- Full name as provided in passport or other ID, date of birth and residence address;
- Contact details such as email address, telephone number, fax or any other;
- Information regarding the visitor’s income, including source of funds, financial assets and liabilities, bank account information;
- Trading performance, knowledge and experience;
- Identity verification documents such as Passport, ID Card or Driving License;
- Residence verification documents such as utility bill, residence certificate or other; and
- Payment documents: money transfer order, bank statement, bank card copies, etc.
- Preferences on which of our services and products the visitor is interested in.
2.3. The Policy sets the following information that is acquired via the automated means:
- Network system;
- Type of operational system; and
- Types and settings of browser;
2.4. By the general rule, the information, collected via automated means, should not be considered as able to identify visitor neither directly or indirectly. The list of information, requested from the visitor, should not be considered as exhaustive. We preserve the right to request additional data especially in those cases, when it is necessary to ensure compliance with the regulations of existing legislation.
3.1. Cookies are small files stored on a computer or other device and used by the web server for keeping track of the end user’s browser activities, including delivering individually tailored requests into a session. This means that cookies are used for the assessment of advertisements and promotions as well as evaluate visitors’ interests in services and products, provided by us.
3.2. The cookies foresee the possibility of choice whether to accept all, restrict to limited range or withdraw from them. However, the visitor should note that partial or full restriction of cookies would lead to impossibility to access or use certain parts of the website or its features. Cookies are not used to determine the personal identity of anyone visiting the site.
4. TYPES OF DATA ACQUIRED FROM USERS’ DEVICES
4.1. Web Bugs (or web beacon, pixel tag, clear GIF) which constitute a little graphic image that is usually delivered via web-browser or an email and used for the tracking of emails’ delivery, webpage viewing and other statistical information.
4.2. Device information which is obtained at the moment of visitor’s access to the website. The recognition of visitor’s device is important for the delivery of the most appropriate version of the website.
4.3. Log information which is necessary for the tracking of website user’s activity and ensure the diminishing any potential inconsistencies.
4.4. Location information, through the identification of the IP address in order to be able to localize the content for a particular country that the visitor sees on the website.
5. BASIS AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
5.1. We may use a visitor’s Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Statutory compliance. In order to be able to provide its services, we are subject to the compliance with a range of legislative provisions establishing the regulation on the prevention of the money laundering and terrorism financing, financial services’ provision, taxation, corporate and other branches of law etc.
- Formation of a profile and assessment of the appropriateness. We need to process the personal information about the visitor at the moment of the account opening for him or her. Subsequently and on a periodical basis, we must perform an assessment on the provision of only appropriate services to the visitors.
- Marketing Purposes. The personal data processed by us may be useful in view of sending marketing communications to the visitor to ensure that the latter is informed about the latest news, changes, and improvements related to our services. The visitor preserves the right to withdraw from marketing communications, however this does not cover cases when we intend to deliver information of legal nature.
- Improvements into the services and products, including visitor services. We may use information acquired from the visitor by his activity and use of services to monitor the quality of the latter as well as introduce changes and improvements when necessary.
- Development and marketing of newly introduced services and products. The information stated in the preceding paragraph may also be applied for the creation and promotion of new services.
- Legitimate concerns. We have to protect and ensure efficiency of its legitimate interests related to various aspects. The latter may cover the use of personal information. The example of personal information’ involvement includes such examples as exercise of internal business management, risk management, records keeping, adoption of security measures, operation of internal IT system, marketing purposes, communication with visitors, in particular, on legal matters. At the same time, we undertake an obligation that the use of personal information for own legitimate interests would not violate security of the mentioned data in any conceivable way.
6. STORING OF PERSONAL DATA AND RETENTION PERIOD
6.1. We undertake all reasonable efforts in ensuring comprehensive security of personal data against external vulnerabilities. Security Sockets Layer encryption technology is used to introduce the enhanced protection of the information.
6.2. Application of the PCI Scanning measures as well as Transport Layer encryption and AES algorithm in Application layer with a key length 256 bit are intended to diminish risks associated with external overriding threats in relation to data, stored on credit cards.
6.3. Complex authentication systems and access control mechanisms are applied for the avoidance of unauthorized access to systems and data, which are kept on different internal systems as well as in secured servers.
6.4. In cases when a business relationship is terminated, we may have some obligations to retain personal information for a certain period of time. Such retention can be prescribed by law and incur data storing in different amounts and for different time period.
7. DISCLOSURE AND SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
7.1. We shall not disclose visitors’ personal data to any third party. The following cases shall exclude us from any liability for disclosure and sharing of personal information to third parties:
7.2. In accordance with applicable laws, regulations, prescriptions or other instruments of binding nature, we may disclose the personal information to the required extent on its own or by legitimate request of state authorities, law enforcement bodies, judicial orders, regulatory authorities; or
7.3. The disclosure to third parties, which perform the execution of certain functions, act under our authorization, comply with our compliance procedures and maintain the efficient level of personal information’s security.
8. SECURITY AND PROTECTION
8.1. We take the issue of security very seriously and takes all measure to ensure the safety of the visitor’s confidential information, including adhering to strict standards for the internal use of confidential information and using leading data storage technology. When making a payment with a credit/debit card, the visitor will be transferred to the site of the processing center where he/she will fill out a form. To prevent the unauthorized use of credit/debit card, the visitor’s card information is transmitted to us in shortened form and through a secure server.
9. CHANGES IN THIS POLICY
9.1. This Policy is subject to a timely revising to consider new laws and technologies, changes to the operations and practices as well as to ensure that the Policy corresponds to the changing environment. The visitors will be notified about the mentioned revisions through the available communication means.
10. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
10.1. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by rules and regulations and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served. We will not be liable for misuse or loss of personal information resulting from cookies on the site(s) that we do not have access to or control over. We will not be liable for unlawful or unauthorized use of your personal information due to misuse or misplacement of your passwords, negligent or malicious.
10.2. Further information or questions about the practices of forexwick.com, please contact us: email@example.com